April 3, 2010

Travel Obsession #9

Logitech WebCam: I have had this device for a couple years now. When I was in school it was a great way to connect with friends who were studying abroad, or even catch up with my family and friends who I hadn't seen in a few months. Seeing faces makes all the difference- you get the emotion that you just don't get over the phone or a message. And, with free programs like Skype and Google Chat, I'm able to easily connect with friends all of the time. This particular WebCam packs up easily and plugs into my USB drive. Most WebCam's have auto focus now, so you're almost always going to have really clear images. For those late nights or weekends when I'm alone on the road, my WebCam makes it feel like my friends are right in the room with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment