December 2, 2009

Travel Obsession #4

LL Bean Travel Carrier: I can fit all of my toiletries (and more!) in this bag. Its waterproof interior protects everything from leaks, which do occur all too often. Separate compartments allow me to stay organized. And, it has a hook so I can hang it from a shower, towel rack, closet, rebar jutting through the wall…. Just kidding. Well, sort of. BONUS!!! It has a small, waterproof, shower carrier that sits on the inside of the bag, but can be removed easily to hang up in a shower with all of your toiletries. I love functional items like this- thanks LL Bean.

2 comments:

  1. We have those, too. Monogrammed, of course. Everything a Southerner has is monogrammed. Wonder where I put them?? It would be good to take one of those shower carriers, wouldn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one too. Mine is also monogrammed. In the Organization's colors of course!

    ReplyDelete