January 23, 2010

Frequent Flyer Points

WOW! It seems as if the Southeast is winning on the re-location map! Somewhat surprised... sort of thought NorCal would win. Hmmm... still a couple more days to vote- be heard!!

I'm planning future travel and just looked at my frequent flyer points. In the last week they increased about 10,000 miles! All thanks to the Beehive trip of course... I'm probably going to use them in a trip to visit them later in the year though. Get excited Five.

Tomorrow, I will earn almost 1000 points (on United of course- my preference for airlines after Southwest) flying from Indianapolis to Oakland. What a deal. And then a week later, 500 more for flying from Sacramento to Santa Barbara via Los Angeles. And then after that, I will travel east again for a little Valetines day visit with the Charleston crowd... they must be the ones voting "Southeast." That will be another 1000 miles there and back. That's almost 15,000 points earned since the New Year. Awesome.

For those of you who have seen George Clooney's latest film, "Up in the Air," I thankfully don't "have a number I'm going for," but I do want to reiterate his statement on flying that really, it is all about the points. Oh, and free drink coupons. Thanks Southwest.

No comments:

Post a Comment