January 31, 2010

Next stop: Southeast?

I asked for your help, and here's what you said:

*Southeast- The winner and with 37% of you picking this location. You must all be from the Southeast... I do think that I left a piece of my heart in North Carolina though. Strongly considering the move east again.
*Northeast- The Northeast was the second place winner with 22% of votes. Very surprising. Too cold up there guys!
*NorCal- 17% of the votes, making San Francisco the third most preferred location. I thought Norcal would be in the top 3 for sure.
*SoCal- 14% of the votes-I love you SoCal, but I have to see what else is out there.
*Northwest- 3 votes. How sad. I thought the Northwest would win for sure.

Well folks, I am taking all of this into consideration as I plan for the next half of my year. Until then, you're just gonna have to follow where my patent pumps take me next- I just updated my schedule!

2 comments:

  1. you might as well make your TBD.. tallahassee

    cant wait to see you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if the 3 votes for the Northwest were your 3 friends that live there? In which case, 100% of your friends that live in SF want you to move there. That's just something to consider...=)

    ReplyDelete