October 5, 2009

Travel Obsession Series #1

So, I've developed a list of "Travel Obsessions"- things that I've found I cannot live without while on the road. These things make my life easier, help me to get the most out of the least, and most importantly, fit into my suitcase.

In compiling my list, I realized that it is probably going to grow as time goes on, so this is going to be a series of "Obsessions" in which I will add to and share with all you lovely folks periodically. Let the Obsessions begin...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Travel Obsession #1: Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones

Long flight? Fussy toddler sitting two rows behind you? Chatty Kathy talking your ear off on the plane when you’d just like to sleep? Invest in these babies. So, they’re not the most stylish of headphones, but form doesn’t always have to meet function. Great for creating your own personal bubble , or for enjoying your favorite music as if in a private concert hall. Worth the expense… although mine were a gift :)


No comments:

Post a Comment