August 29, 2009

Back on the Grid

I think that posting at least one time during my week off is going to be my goal, seeing as I do not use my computer or my phone very much when I'm off the grid. That feeling of being unreachable is glorious. I also did a lot of wine tasting while in Virginia so my postings would have been overly loquacious, repetitive and geared primarily at wine lovers- not my target audience as of now.


So, back on the road again today- look what I saw while flying in to the Great Salt Lake. If you know me, you know that I freaked out and got really excited when I saw this.


This is the smallest group I've worked with as of yet, however they are not short on enthusiasm. Looking forward to a great, yet very busy week. Goals for myself while visiting Salt Lake:


- visit the Mormon Temple- I'm here and I feel like I have to or else I might get struck down by lightening or something
- excerciseeeeee. Gah.
- explore the University of Utah- it is beautiful here!


Must polish my patent pumps for this week! More updates to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment