August 15, 2009

Living the life in Boulder

Sitting in this picture was how I spent my afternoon. Today I purchased Paul Theroux's 'Sunrise with Seamonsters' (typical book for me- collection of short stories about travel) and sat contently on the grass reading for an hour, absorbing the sun and avidly people watching. What friendly people. Shortly after, I perused the Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art, as suggested by Eddie, the hairdresser I saw today, and came to the conclusion that people in Boulder really know how to live well.

Look at this picture. The sunlight, the creek, bicycles, dogs, nature. Serenity. This is the life.

Next on my Boulder to-do list:
-visit Russian tea house
-hike the mountain up the street
-oh yeah, and dominate at work. It is in fact why I'm here.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. I liked your Boulder comments. You must be in DC by now. Hope you're having fun! Nicki

    ReplyDelete