August 11, 2009

Your New Career is Taking Off Immediatley

I feel strange introducing myself to people who I already know, but you’ll get to know me on this site as Ms. World Traveler. Just as the title says, my new career is taking off, quite literally, as I prepare to fly to various cities across the United States to work with amazing women. Our objective will be to prolong the vision of our respective organization, (known here as The Organization, to maintain anonymity) and give young women the opportunity to grow and develop to become really strong women. Those apart of The Organization know just how true that objective really is.

On a personal level, I’m looking at this job as a chance to see parts of the country that I may not have visited yet, in addition to getting to enjoy something that I happen to love to do- travel! I’ve already racked up thousands of frequent flier miles in the first months of working and I can only begin to imagine where they’ll take me next. Most importantly, I’m looking forward to expanding my network to include all sorts of people from The Organization, but also from all walks of life. Hopefully, these newly cultivated relationships will aide me in the next step of my life. But, before we get there too quickly, let’s savor this current job and figure out how exactly I’m going to fit 8 pairs of shoes in one rolly suitcase…..

Now if you will, fasten your seat belts, be sure your tray table is locked in place and check back for updates, pictures and lessons learned.

1 comment: